Medical advice for IranAir passengers according to the international organizations: IATA*, ASMA**, WHO***
The number of air passengers has risen steeply in the world in recent years. Since the number of nonstop long-distance flights and also the duration of each flight have increased, passengers are spending more time on the same aircraft with the same flight conditions. Passenger with pre-existing health problems may be more susceptible to the hazards of flying during their travel and need additional consideration for their travel.
Medical Recommendations for Passengers with disabilities or illness
• Obtain a Medical Information Form from IranAir sales office,
• Fill out the form with your doctor.
• Contact IranAir Aeromedical Center In Tehran or a trustee physician in other cities or countries for the approval of form and accommodation for necessary medical facilities such as:
• Medical Escort (Flight Physician – Flight Nurse)
• Medical Instrument (Therapeutic Oxygen- Wheelchair- Stretcher- Ventilator-Suction, etc.) for all destinations
• IATA = International Air Transport Association
• ASMA = Aerospace Medical Association
WHO = World Health Organization
Guidelines for Sick Patients Who Need Medical Confirmation
Medical Center Director
Name: Dr. Mohamma Razi
Address: Medical Center Building - IranAir H.Q. – Mehrabad Airport – Tehran – Iran.
Tel: +98(21) 46624322
Fax: +98(21) 46628850